Thursday, May 08, 2008
Just back from school. I was wrong, it wasn't a 9-5 day. It was a 9-6 day! Ne'ermind, it's my free day tomorrow! Yayness. Though I course I'll probably spend it doing some of the Contemporary Issues crap.
It was rainbow-themed today and frighteningly enough I didn't have any rainbowy stuff. I threw open the doors of my (walk-in. Yeah, right) closet and all I could see was dark blues and blacks and greys and browns. Found a hot pink top, yeah that'd do. Well, like I had a choice! I was going to be late and my sister was still asleep, meaning I can't run into her room and raid her wardrobe. I overslept, I guess, shame on me.
I didn't know how I would get through a whole day of tutorials. But I have survived. In one piece. Whoever said poly was fun... *mutters away darkly*
Yes, anyway. To my great astonishment and joy, I found that me and DJ aren't the only CCHMS people in NP. I was walking out with Nic and Kenneth, and who did I see but Stephanie Yeo? Technically she saw me first and if she hadn't called my name I mightn't have noticed her - God, the way my brain functions! I ran there squealing - I don't know why! I think I do miss the old crowd afterall!
She's in accountancy. How lovely. Jensen is here too, she told me. This explains it!!!! No wonder I have been seeing a guy who could be Jensen's twin walking about - because he IS Jensen. It was pretty hilarious.
I was so glad about cleaning up my assignments, but it turns out we have more. More. More! I am so sick of non-narrative essays I want to cry sometimes, but I don't have a choice.
So anyway I am printing out tons of Tokio Hotel piano scores. Gosh, I love TH.
i thought the world of you
7:14 PM